Vacuum cleaning is an essential part of modern living, but portable vaccum cleaners tend to be awkward. An Electrolux BEAM central vacuum cleaner, on the other hand, is the most powerful, most convenient, and easiest way to clean your home. An Electrolux BEAM central vacuum system provides you with:
How a Central Vacuum Works
BEAM Central Vacuum Systems use specifically designed tubing installed in the walls of your home to carry 100% of the contacted dirt, dust and allergens away from living area to the central power unit commonly located in the garage, utility room or basement.
To activate the system, simply insert the lightweight hose into a central vacuum wall inlet valve. Most homes will typically have one central vacuum inlet valve per floor averaging three per house. The flexible lightweight hose and inlet system allow you to easily move from room to room without having to push a heavy upright vacuum or pull canister vacuum behind commonly bumping into walls or valuable furniture.
BEAM Central Vacuum Systems are much quieter than most portable vacuums as the power unit of a central vacuum is located outside of the living area, where the motor of a portable vacuum is in the same room you clean.
- Tubing installed through interior walls, attics, basements and crawlspaces connects vacuum inlets to the power unit.
- Each strategically located inlet valve lets you vacuum approximately 700-800 square feet.
- The power unit is located away from the living area, usually in a basement, garage or ventilated utility room.
- Innovative accessories like the VacPan can be incorporated into the system for additional cleaning ease.
- A variety of cleaning attachments such as a crevice tool, dusting tool and the fabric tool allows you to vacuum any type of surface.
- Exhausted to the outside or through a HEPA filter system to leave you nothing but clean indoor air.